Looking for some fun activities to keep your dog entertained at home?
Do you know who you truly want to be and how you want to feel in your lifestyle with your dog?
As dog moms, we’re usually too busy focusing on the ‘doing’ part of being human that we often neglect the ‘being’ part of who we are as human BEINGS.
Kathy shines some light on the hidden ‘being’ part of ourselves in this special episode of Enlightened By Dogs. She also shares some fun and simple exercises you can do at home to help you unlock who you truly want to be.
So, are you ready to connect with your dog and share a loving partnership lifestyle with them? If so, grab a notebook and pen, and let’s dive in!
In This Episode:
- The connection between what we do and how we are being
- What it means to create heart connections with our dogs
- Why you should trust your heart more often
- Questions to ask yourself to help you discover who you want to be and how you want to live with your dog
- How to use the law of resonance to change your frequency
- What you can learn from your ‘dog people’ role models
- How to see things from your dog’s perspective and using this knowledge to help build a deeper connection with your dog
“What we do is directly informed by how we are being.”
“Our brain is designed to carry out the desires of our heart.”
“Our hearts are strong drivers and we can look to our hearts wisdom and clues for who we are.”
“Energy flows where focus goes.”
Love this and want more?
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy and all of her four-legged friends very happy!
Kathy is offering a big “thank you” for rating and reviewing the show on Apple Podcasts!
Connect on Facebook: facebook.com/dancinghearts/