2020 hasn’t been the easiest year for any of us. It’s been tough and it’s about time we welcomed some joy and happiness into our lives, don’t you think?
You’ve probably heard the saying that happiness is a choice, and that is true to some extent. Of course, being happy is easier said than done, especially if you’re going through a difficult time.
As we approach the new year, it’s a good time to think about what we can do to make sure 2021 is a better year filled with happiness and joy. So, how can you invite more happiness into your life?
In this special episode of Enlightened By Dogs, Kathy reveals five tips to help you invite more happiness into your life and the life you share with your dog (or dogs).
In this episode:
- How the Law of Resonance works and how you can use it to bring more positivity your way
- Learn how your thoughts and emotions attract the same type of energy back to you
- How to prepare for all the things you are anticipating
- Why you need to clarify what you really desire
- Why you should break things down into manageable chunks
- The importance of expressing gratitude
“When you love what you already have in your life, you will get more of what you love”
“Take some time to listen to what’s deep inside your heart, not your head”
“Your mind cannot be occupied with worry, fears, anxiety, and endless what ifs if you are in the middle of being grateful”
Mentions & Links
Love this and want more?
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy and all of her four-legged friends very happy!
Connect on Facebook: facebook.com/dancinghearts/