We’re celebrating 200 episodes of the Enlightened By Dogs podcast with a very special announcement – so tune in to hear more about that!
I can’t believe we’ve hit 200 episodes! Time really does fly when you’re having fun. I want to thank each and every one of you for tuning in each week because without YOU, I wouldn’t be here making this show that has brought so many of us together.
As a special thank you, I’ve decided to take you behind the scenes of this very podcast and let you in on some interesting things that happen “behind the mic”.
I hope to continue spreading the word about living in cooperative partnership with our dogs, and I want you to help me! Please remember to subscribe to Enlightened By Dogs, leave a review, and share it with your friends – let’s keep growing this amazing community!
200th Episode Celebration Giveaway Drawing!
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcast app for a chance to win a custom commissioned portrait of your dog!
I thought it would be fun to celebrate this 200th episode with this push to spread the word, along with a little contest that will also celebrate YOU and YOUR DOG!!
Here’s the plan: we’ll do a random draw, and the winner will receive a custom commissioned portrait of their dog by the intuitive artist, certified DH partnership coach, and brilliant dog mom: Marianne Magin of New York, US.
Image: portrait of my Dylan, painted by Marianne. 💖
Here’s what you need to do to get in on the draw:
- OUR BIG GOAL: 350 Reviews on the Apple Podcast (iTunes) app!!
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts app…and:
- Share at least one EBD episode on the social platform of your choice.
- When you’re finished go to the entry form and fill out the details about your review and share … and I hope that YOU will be the winner! There is only one winner – but the odds are high!!
- Submissions end on March 31, 2022, and the drawing will be done on April 2, 2022.
- CLICK HERE to open EBD in Apple Podcast app to leave your review
- Once you post your review, enter the drawing at: dancinghearts.link/review
- If you don’t have an Apple product to leave a rating/review you can still enter! Simply borrow one from your friend! You know someone that has an iPhone! Just open the Podcast app, search for “Enlightened by Dogs”, tap on the Show, scroll down and enter your rating and review!
In this episode:
- Interesting stats about the podcast – including the fact that we’ve had 250,000 unique downloads!
- The top 10 countries our listeners are from
- Our most popular podcast episodes (the top episodes may surprise you!)
- A few of my favorite reviews from loyal listeners
- The BIG announcement!
“Great show! Kathy, the host of the Enlightened By Dogs podcast, highlights all aspects of pet health and more in this can’t-miss podcast!”
“Thank you so much for the podcast and resources. It’s so good to think about living and being with my dogs, not just about training.”
“These podcasts have answered so many questions from my husband and I. We’ve been so hyper-focused on training, we forgot to stop and just be with our wonderful dog.”
Love this and want more?
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy and all of her four-legged friends very happy!
Connect on Facebook: facebook.com/dancinghearts/