As a dog mom, you may already know how to bond with your dog. But, are you giving gratitude more than a passing glance? Gratitude makes it so easy to increase trust and connection with our dogs!
In this episode of Enlightened by Dogs, Kathy shares some surprising research and the benefits of connecting heart-to-heart with dogs.
The details of a study by the HeartMath Institute make it easy for you to create more connection with your dogs.
If we have to choose between feeling stressed or feeling gratitude … we obviously will choose the latter!
In this episode:
- The value of gratitude and appreciation
- The interconnection of all life forms through a rich tapestry of intersecting magnetic fields
- The immense benefits of connecting heart-to-heart with dogs
“Gratitude most definitely opens our mind in ways that are just simply life-changing.”
“Dogs are uniquely attuned to our emotional states, and they have been shown to display a notable capacity for empathy.”
“A caring relationship between humans and their dogs is a prescription for wellness for all involved.”
LOVE TO LEARN MORE?
Become a calm and confident Dog Mom with a cooperative, happy dog … without obedience training, or relying on treats or arousing games, or corrections of any type.
Here are some next steps:
- SUBSCRIBE to Kathy’s YouTube Channel:
- LISTEN or READ Kathy’s Podcast and Blog on her Website:
- GET STARTED – Work with Kathy:
- LET’S CONNECT on the socials for more partnership tips:
- LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy very happy!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Spotify