Sometimes, we deal with behavior challenges in our dogs where they are reactive, hyper-active, or they seem to be anxious. We often end up feeling that our dogs don’t trust us, because the things we try don’t work.
In this episode of Enlightened by Dogs, Kathy wants to help you turn these things around to regain trust with your reactive, hyper, or anxious dog. Once your dog trusts you more fully, their reactive behavior will begin to fade away.
Kathy gives you actionable steps and a decision tree, and some valuable tips for how to regain trust with your dog. She also talks about partnership, building trust, loving leadership, and how to stop the trust and confidence leaks in your relationship with your dog.
Tune in to this in-depth episode to learn more!
In this episode:
- The behavior challenges of our dogs
- Talking about the partnership, building trust, loving leadership, how to stop the trust and confidence leaks in your relationship with your dog
- Tips on how to regain trust with reactive, fearful, hyper, and anxious dogs
We love our dogs. Our life revolves around our dogs. And we want to do everything to help them to thrive and to feel good and to be happy.
It’s really up to us to take responsibility for being the kind of human that our dogs love to follow, love to listen to, and love to partner with.
Our partnership lifestyle foundation needs to be well established before we start our dog sport training. Without this foundation in place, we end up creating unnecessary struggles and miscommunications with our dogs that will keep us from having the success we dream of.
LOVE TO LEARN MORE?
Become a calm and confident Dog Mom with a cooperative, happy dog … without obedience training, or relying on treats or arousing games, or corrections of any type.
Here are some next steps:
- GET STARTED – Work with Kathy:
- SUBSCRIBE to Kathy’s YouTube Channel:
- LISTEN or READ Kathy’s Podcast and Blog on her Website:
- LET’S CONNECT on the socials for more partnership tips:
- LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy very happy!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Spotify