Believe in yourself, believe in your dog … what is possible is way beyond your wildest dreams … even with difficult dogs!
In This Episode:
- We get an introduction to Sue, her dogs, and the golden standard of partnership.
- What got Sue from being overwhelmed and stressed out by her difficult dogs, to having the greatest partnership possible
- Facing the inner pressure created by thinking “this isn’t how it should be” versus “this is how it is, but we can improve it.”
- The core things that Sue focused on to make the transformation happen!
- Does your dog get better, or is it actually you who gets better?
Quotes by Sue Mimm
“Can I just make it through one day in a semi-normal way?”
“Life is good”
“You never think that’s something that you can attain or that you can have with your dog and it’s just a very beautiful thing”
“They had to be big transformations before I was willing to celebrate them and then I realized these big transformations just weren’t coming”
“Why do you have a dog? What do you want to do with your dog?”
“Don’t put your dog in a situation that they cannot handle”
“I want to take all of the hard stuff away, and whittle it down to the most crucial pieces”
“I can start to enjoy life with my dog today”
“Believe in yourself, believe in your dog, what is possible is way beyond your wildest dreams”
Register for Kathy’s Free Partnership Workshop. Starts September 5th!
About Sue Mimm
Sue Mimm earned her Diploma as an Austrian Certified Professional Dog Trainer and Behaviour Therapist in 2018 and opened her dog training business called Heart Connection Dogs in Austria.
Sue’s life motto is “Question everything and never stop looking for answers”, which has led her to a lifetime of study and learning.
Sue is particularly passionate about helping people who have reactive and fearful dogs, especially those who have been rescued or rehomed, and takes a holistic approach to working with behaviour cases.
Get in touch with Sue at https://heartconnectiondogs.com
Love this and want more?
Subscribe to the podcast in your favorite app … and your rating and review would be most awesome!
Would you like to know Kathy’s three secret formulas for having a happy relationship with your dog?
Attentiveness? Responsiveness? You can have that with your dog!
Connect on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/dancinghearts/