Have you considered the effect your mental state has on your dog?
Not many people think about how their thoughts and mental state can impact their partnership relationship with their dog. Even if you have thought about it briefly, it’s likely that you’ve just grazed the surface.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards developing a brilliant and loving partnership lifestyle with your dog, this is the episode for you. Kathy reveals just how much your mental state can affect your dog, your partnership lifestyle, and even your training progress.
The mind is a powerful tool and if you want to learn how to yield it in a way that helps establish a loving and trusting bond with your dog, buckle in!
In This Episode:
- How your mental state can affect your partnership lifestyle with your dog
- How you can learn to condition yourself to think more positively and with optimism
- Why our first impressions regarding our dog’s behavior is usually incorrect
- What it means to ‘step into your dog’s paws’ and see things through their perspective
- The problem with letting our brain focus on problems instead of solutions
- How the way we measure success can directly influence our dog
- How you can become your true self by becoming a brilliant partner for and with your dog
- The importance of having an intention of being
- How to start on the path to brilliant partnership
- Building trust with your dog by taking baby steps
Read the blog post on this topic.
“Our first impressions are not often accurate as evaluations of our dog’s behavior.”
“We can step into our dog’s paws and see the world through their perspective rather than ours.”
“Our conscious minds can only hold one conscious thought at any given time.”
“Who we become as a result of sharing our life with our dogs is what brings us true satisfaction and pleasure.”
“This moment is the only chance you’ll ever get to be here.”
“Trust is the foundation for all relationships.”
Love this and want more?
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy and all of her four-legged friends very happy!
Kathy is offering a big “thank you” for rating and reviewing the show on Apple Podcasts!
Connect on Facebook: facebook.com/dancinghearts/