Are you getting in the way of building the future of your dreams with your dog?
When we welcome a dog into our lives, we usually dream of living in perfect harmony together with (preferably) no ‘unwanted behavior’ exhibited by our dogs. This pretty much sums up the common ‘vision’ that many dog moms have before they bring a dog into their lives. However, many dog moms soon realize that achieving their dream life with their dogs will take time, care, attention, love, and a lot of patience.
Kathy has worked with countless dog moms over the years and during this time, she has discovered that many of them make the mistake of putting their focus on unimportant things. They became so focused on these things that they can’t see that they are already living a happy and fulfilling life with their dogs.
So, in this special episode of Enlightened By Dogs, Kathy challenges you to start focusing on the right things – things that will help you to create the dream life you’ve always wanted with your dog. She also shares some mindset hacks to help you get there!
In this episode:
- Understanding that you and your dog are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress at the same time
- How to form habits that align with creating the ‘future of your dreams’ with your dog
- Why it’s important to enjoy the present moment with your dog
- Why you should try to be more resilient
- Why you should focus on the more important things in life
- How to choose your ‘adventure mindset’
- The importance of practicing creative and solution focused thinking
“Expect life to have ups and downs”
“What’s important to me is that my dogs are attentive and responsive to me and I’m attentive and responsive to them”
“Life with your dog is an adventure”
“What we think about the most is what influences our emotions”
“Hold the vision, trust the process”
Love this and want more?
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy and all of her four-legged friends very happy!
Kathy is offering a big “thank you” for rating and reviewing the show on Apple Podcasts!
Connect on Facebook: facebook.com/dancinghearts/