In this episode of Enlightened By Dogs, Kathy dives into using the power of your thinking to reach the full potential of becoming a brilliant partner with your dog.
Sharing some of her favorite strategies, Kathy makes a case for taking responsibility for our thoughts, feelings, and actions as key to having a successful and happy relationship with our canine partners.
Visualizing the life we want to have and having a balance between achieving and growing can help us better understand and connect with our dogs for lifelong partnership success, and for immediate happy feelings that we can share with our dogs.
Get ready to change your life and become a brilliant partner for your dogs!
In this episode:
- 3 Strategies To Help You Become a Brilliant Partner for Your Dog
- Using Our Imaginations and Brains to Create the Life We Want
- Become the person who can, before you become the person who does.
- Success isn’t only about what you accomplish externally, but also who you become internally.
“We already have everything that we need to be brilliant, and so do our dogs.”
“The truth is that you and your dog are good enough, perfect enough, just the way you are…the same as an apple seed is already perfect.”
“Our subconscious beliefs are powerful and can either limit or expand our life with our dogs. If we don’t believe we can, then that is what becomes true.”
LOVE TO LEARN MORE?
Become a calm and confident Dog Mom with a cooperative, happy dog … without obedience training, relying on treats or arousing games, or corrections of any type.
Here are some next steps:
- GET STARTED – Work with Kathy:
- SUBSCRIBE to Kathy’s YouTube Channel:
- LISTEN or READ Kathy’s Podcast and Blog on her Website:
- LET’S CONNECT on the socials for more partnership tips:
- LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy very happy!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Spotify