Today on The Enlightened by Dogs Show, our host Kathy Kawalec dives deep into the beautiful world of empathy, connection, and mindful partnership with our dogs. She reminds us that it’s not just about what we do, but also about who we are being in our relationship with our dogs. Our intentions and values shape our actions and the results we achieve.
To truly connect with our dogs, Kathy encourages us to reflect on what we truly value and desire in our relationship with them. She shares some fantastic exercises to help us gain clarity on our core values and the qualities we aspire to live by. By making value declarations based on these qualities, we can guide our actions and intentions in our relationship with our dogs.
But it doesn’t stop there! Kathy wants us to imagine what our dogs love about our relationship and the qualities they value in a human partner. By expressing these qualities in our interactions with our dogs, we can create an even stronger bond.
Tune in to cultivate a more fulfilling and successful partnership with your dogs.
- It’s not just about what we do, but also about who we are being in our relationship with our dogs.
- Reflect on your core values and the qualities you admire in others to guide your actions and intentions.
- Imagine what your dog loves about your relationship and express those qualities in your interactions.
LOVE TO LEARN MORE?
Become a calm and confident Dog Mom with a cooperative, happy dog … without obedience training, relying on treats or arousing games, or corrections of any type.
Here are some next steps:
- GET STARTED – Work with Kathy:
- SUBSCRIBE to Kathy’s YouTube Channel:
- LISTEN or READ Kathy’s Podcast and Blog on her Website:
- LET’S CONNECT on the socials for more partnership tips:
- LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy very happy!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Spotify