In this episode, host Kathy Kawalec shares five tips on how you can deepen your love and connection with your dog. Through a story about a dog mom named Sarah and her dog who had a challenging past, listeners will learn how to implement the following tips in their own lives:
- How to spend quality time with your dog in small ways that matter
- Building trust with your dog by creating a safe and loving environment
- How to approach your relationship with your dog as a partnership
- Calming your dog’s over-aroused behavior through cooperative activities
- Strategies for celebrating love and connection, patience and understanding
Kathy shares how each of these tips helped Sarah deepen her connection with her dog, and provides practical advice for listeners to start incorporating these tips into their daily routines. This episode is a must-listen for any dog mom looking to improve their relationship with their dog.
Listen now and learn how to “unleash the love and deepen the connection” with your four-legged companion!
“A true bond with our dogs is built on trust, understanding, and mutual respect. It’s a partnership that brings joy and happiness to both of our lives.” – Kathy Kawalec
“When we approach our relationship with our dogs as a partnership, we’re investing in their long-term well-being and happiness.” – Kathy Kawale
“Create a loving environment where your dog feels safe and confident. Your relationship will thrive.” – Kathy Kawalec
LOVE TO LEARN MORE?
Become a calm and confident Dog Mom with a cooperative, happy dog … without obedience training, or relying on treats or arousing games, or corrections of any type.
Here are some next steps:
- GET STARTED – Work with Kathy:
- SUBSCRIBE to Kathy’s YouTube Channel:
- LISTEN or READ Kathy’s Podcast and Blog on her Website:
- LET’S CONNECT on the socials for more partnership tips:
- LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy very happy!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Spotify
Great podcast! I really tried to be completely focused on Stella, no iPad, no television! She totally relaxed and just lay there beside me!