When we take a deeper look at what it means to walk in partnership with our dogs, we find opportunities for bonding, connection, mutual respect, and kindness.
Most of us dog moms envision walking our dogs as an enjoyable experience … but that’s not always how it goes!
For many dog moms, walking their dogs can be a stressful and frustrating experience, rather than a beautiful bonding opportunity.
But, what if walking with your dog was easy?
It sounds like a dream come true, right?
Join Kathy in this enlightening discussion about what it means to be a dog mom who has the mindset of walking in partnership … something that we do WITH our dogs … not something we do for our dogs, or to our dogs.
In this episode:
- Why you should ‘think like a mother’ when walking with your dog
- How to make walking with your dog easy
- Dogs provide a safe space to learn how to nurture a relationship of respect and kindness
“Guided by deep love for our dogs, we can learn how to better navigate the world as advocates for kindness, respect, and empathy.”
“What if walking with our dogs was easy?”
“One of the magical things about living with and loving dogs is that they make it just a little bit easier to learn how to nurture beautiful relationships.”
“What if our leash was a tool of communication (not management), and a metaphor for the quality of our connection to be explored?”
Mentioned in this episode:
LOVE TO LEARN MORE?
Become a calm and confident Dog Mom with a cooperative, happy dog … without obedience training, relying on treats or arousing games, or corrections of any type.
Here are some next steps:
- GET STARTED – Work with Kathy:
- SUBSCRIBE to Kathy’s YouTube Channel:
- LISTEN or READ Kathy’s Podcast and Blog on her Website:
- LET’S CONNECT on the socials for more partnership tips:
- LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
Subscribe to the Enlightened By Dogs podcast in your favorite app! Don’t forget to leave us a rating and review – it would make Kathy very happy!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Spotify